Attached is the school newsletter from the Thursday packet.
1. This Sunday is our Open House!
– Thanks to all who have volunteered as SMS Ambassadors or singing in the choir at 11 am Mass.
– Please invite family and friends who may want to consider our school for their children’s education.
2. Valentine Day Lunches. Forms are going home today explaining the lunch process. Your child also needs a signature on his/her form indicating that the lunch requested is okay with you. They will receive their assignments late next week.
3. Reminder: School will dismiss at noon on Thursday, Feb 14. There is no school from Feb 14 – Feb 24 for the mid Winter break.
4. Please check your students’ uniforms. Some are growing out of them again! There are additional pants and skirts in the uniform exchange if your child has grown inches in the past few months.
5. We are about 2/3 of the way through the second trimester. Encourage your student to check PowerSchool for missing assignments or grades that can be improved. Now is the time to do this instead of waiting until the last week of the trimester!
Have a great day!